i. You will not use a Service Provider in connection with your use of Platform or Processing of Platform Data unless such Service Provider first agrees in writing to do the following:
2. In the event the Service Provider engages another Service Provider (“Sub-Service Provider”) in order to provide the services requested, ensure the Service Provider requires the Sub-Service Provider in writing to comply with the above requirements.
ii. You must ensure that any Service Provider and Sub-Service Provider complies with these Terms and all other applicable terms and policies as if they were in your place, and you are responsible for their acts and omissions, including their noncompliance.
iii. When you cease using a Service Provider or Sub-Service Provider, you must ensure they immediately cease using Platform and Processing Platform Data and promptly delete all Platform Data in their possession or control.
iv. Upon our request, you must provide a list of your Service Providers and Sub-Service Providers including up-to-date contact information for each, the types and volume of Platform Data shared, and proof of written agreements with your Service Providers to demonstrate compliance with this Section.
v. We may prohibit your use of any Service Provider or Sub-Service Provider in connection with your use of Platform or Processing of Platform Data if we believe that (1) they have violated these Terms or other applicable terms or policies or (2) they are negatively impacting Platform, other Facebook Products, Platform Data, or people who use Facebook Products, and will provide notice to you if we do. Promptly upon such notice, you must stop using that Service Provider or Sub-Service Provider in connection with your use of Platform or Processing of Platform Data.
vi. We may require that your Service Providers or Sub-Service Providers agree to these Terms or other applicable terms or policies in order to access Facebook Products, Platform, or Platform Data.
b. Tech Providers
i. If you are a Tech Provider, you must comply with the other provisions of these Terms, as well as the provisions in this section with respect to your use of Platform and Processing of Platform Data as a Tech Provider. If the terms conflict, the terms that are more restrictive on you or more protective of us apply.
ii. You, as a Tech Provider, understand and agree to the following:
1. You will only use Platform and Process Platform Data on behalf of and at the direction of your Client on whose behalf you access it to help such Client to use Platform or Process Platform Data in accordance with these Terms and all other applicable terms and policies (“Client’s Purpose”), and not for your own purposes or another Client’s or entity’s purposes (for example, you will not Process Platform Data to build or augment user profiles for your own purposes or another Client’s purposes);
2. You will ensure that Platform Data you maintain on behalf of one Client is maintained separately from that of other Clients;
3. You will maintain an up-to-date list of your Clients and their contact information and provide it to us if we ask for it;
4. You will only share Platform Data in compliance with these Terms (including Sections 3a (“Prohibited Practices”), 3b (“Additional Terms for Restricted Platform Data”), and 5a (“Service Providers”)), applicable law and regulations, and all other applicable terms and policies, and only in the following circumstances:
a. with your applicable Client, so long as you first contractually prohibit such Client from Processing Platform Data in a way that would violate these Terms or any other applicable terms or policies;
b. to the extent required under applicable law or regulation (you must retain proof of the applicable legal or regulatory requirement or request and provide it to us if we ask for it);
c. with your Service Provider solely to the extent necessary for your applicable Client’s Purpose; or
d. with your Client’s service provider solely to the extent necessary for such Client’s Purpose and when such Client expressly directs you to share the data with such service provider (you must retain proof of the Client’s express direction and provide it to us if we ask for it);
5. We may require that your Clients agree to these Terms or other applicable terms or policies in order to access Facebook Products, Platform, or Platform Data through your App.
6. You will promptly terminate a Client’s use of our Facebook Products, Platform, or Platform Data through your App if we request it because we believe that the Client (a) has violated these Terms or other applicable terms or policies or (b) is negatively impacting Platform, other Facebook Products, Platform Data, or people who use Facebook Products.
Laissez-nous vous aider à réaliser vos rêves.
MocDesign est une communauté de personnes voulant développer et créer des vêtements personnalisés et pouvoir les vendre par notre plate forme. Nous sommes tout de même une compagnie de vêtements, un fabricant et distributeur. Nous voulons épanouir tous nos artistes, illustrateur, peintre, entrepreneur et leur donner la chance de vivre une expérience différente et de la partager avec le plus de gens possible.
570 Roland-Therrien, Longueuil, QC J4H 3V9